Who is responsible for processing your data?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you use our online store.
Cookies and other technologies are used in almost all existing webshops.
By using cookies and other techniques we ensure, for example, that:
- Surfing in the webshop of lewismelly.com is more fun and easier for you;
- there is no need to enter the same information over and over again;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish-list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our website is used and where we can improve this;
- We can show you ads and recommendations based on your interests;
- We can recognize what device you use when you visit us;